PROS AND CONS
- All Natural Soy Wax
- Able to hold, absorb more fragrance oil than paraffin wax
- Cleaner burning than paraffin with little to no soot when made and burned properly.
- Does not require a re-pour (it is a single pour wax) to fill in sink holes like paraffin wax does.
- Easy to clean up with soap and water
- Burns twice as long as paraffin candles
- Burns completely with no wax left on the sides of the jar if made/burned properly
- More expensive than paraffin wax (almost triple the price)
- Can be tricky to work with (but we've perfected the technique)
- Tends to frost, especially when sitting over time, but we don't mind the frost on the top layer of our candles, it gives them an edge.
- Must add extra additives to make pillars or other candles poured in a mold (You only worry about this for custom orders)
Burning & maintaining
- Burn no longer then 2-4 hours at a time
- this prevents from the fire becoming too large and melt your candle quicker.
- Let your candle set once again after lighting, and trim your wick before relighting your candle.
- Our tins absorb the heat well, so be careful when picking up the tin if the candle is lit, or wax is still melted.
- Keep candles away from everything and anything flammable.